Serving thousands of people on a daily basis takes a small army.
Harvest India prides itself on working as a team to fulfill the call that God has placed on them. Suresh and his wife Christina oversee the day in and day out operations of the ministry living in the middle our main campus in Tenali, India. A team of committed and dynamic Indians make up our key staff and Board of Directors, without them we could not function. We also believe in accountability and have a USA based and UK based Board of Directors that are involved on both strategic and fiscal levels. Everyone on our amazing team of staff and volunteers are committed to “carrying Christ’s compassion to every village in India.”
Suresh Kumar, President of Harvest India
Suresh Kumar Kethera was born in the state of Andhra Pradesh. His father passed away unexpectly at a young age, and he and his brother were raised by their mother, Lalitha Kumar. Due to being a widow, she was forced to work at an orphanage, and thus her boys were raised in this home. After his own personal encounter with Jesus, he committed his life to learning and service for the benefit of Harvest India.
Suresh and his wife, Christina, have been married for 21 years. Together they have three children (David 16, Mercy 12, and Lalitha 5) and 14 foster children. He, his family, and the entire Harvest India team are committed to serving the people of India with their lives.
A few of Suresh's credentials include:
• Doctorate in Missions, Gutenburg University, Germany.
• M. A. in Sociology, Acharya Nagarguna University, Guntur, A.P., India
• M. Div., Southern Asian Bible College, Bangalore
• B. Ed., Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, India
• LLB, Andhra Christian College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
• President of the Bible society of India, Tenali
• President of Harvest India
• AICC (All India Christian Council) Core Committe Member
• CEO & Correspondent, Harvest India Group of Educational Institutions
Harvest India :: Our Loving Staff from Harvest India on Vimeo.